65 12345
Thread
Print

Forum's music player / ICONS / SIGNATURE pics (updated 1/19)

Forum's music player / ICONS / SIGNATURE pics (updated 1/19)

Hi, everyone, Happy New Year!
I guess all of you have noticed the music player added to the forum one week ago.  I suggested it to Cin coz I felt it was the best thing to look at Rain's info while hearing his music.  Cin, thank you for realizing it so soon. However, there are members finding it hard to control. Some may not like the autoplay function when they are listening to other music. Some don't know know how to pause the music. So I suggest to Cin again to make it not autoplay. Now if you'd like to listen or pause the music, please press the botton in the player(just above Rain's cute ankles) at lefthand side of the forum:
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
@ RAINLEGEND

Thanks Alice!!
====

I uploaded many icons posted in Reply #9, 10, 11, 12 and signature pics in Reply #13, scroll down ~~

here are couple of the caps to show how to add your icon and signatures, hope it helps!

Go to Member's CP -> Click Edit Profile -> Personalize

You can upload your own icon

You can also add your signature pictures, if you see a picture/gif you like from this forum, you can right click on the image and get the image link, OR you can upload to tinypic.com, then insert here with the image code.

@ RAINLEGEND

hi rainalice thanks for the info, yeah i love listening to all his songs while browsing but when i`m watching videos i dont know  how to stop hahaha,  thanks a lot.
hi CIN, thanks for reminding "us"  again on how to personalize the profile
.thanks guys
@ RAINLEGEND

Reply 3# itoshinojoyrain's post

Hi~
I like to listen to the songs too, they were edited by rainalice so you got to listen to medley of Rain's songs. I'm happy you love it =)
@ RAINLEGEND

Yea thanks! i like the audio thing as well (: love listening to his songs while browsing this site
@ RAINLEGEND

I also like to listen to the songs when I'm online. I really enjoy listening to music while I'm doing things. Thx for sharing the info!!!
@ RAINLEGEND

thanks so much
i got my own ava now
@ RAINLEGEND

it is a real pleasure to visit and listen to Rain.  thanks for this additional feature.
@ RAINLEGEND

ICONS for everyone, Feel free to use!

will be constantly update...

@ RAINLEGEND

more

@ RAINLEGEND

more

@ RAINLEGEND

more

more in the future...

hope you like ~~
@ RAINLEGEND

Signature pics - Feel free to use!

You can read the instruction posted in Reply #2 on how to use these in this forum.
@ RAINLEGEND

65 12345
Thread